Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday Already... WOW!

This week was pretty much insane, I felt as though I was living in a haze.  I was running on what little steam I could squeak out and I am so thankful it is almost the weekend and that I don't have too much planned.  Hopefully I can do some CRayDesigns work that is long overdue and actually clean my house (it is in desperate need).  
Well as many of you probably already know I was named 2011 Employee of the Year yesterday at our company Awards Assembly.  I was very surprised and honored.  I have been at the company for 3.5 years and that is a very short time compared to most of the employees who have spent most all of their careers there so it is pretty amazing to be honored in this way among so many who live and breath the company.



This is me really surprised and embarrassed.  I look like a deer in the headlights.


Well enough about that here are the blanks that must be filled in:

I started my blog because
I wanted to have an outlet to share my projects, thoughts, and life events.


One thing I love seeing on other blogs truthfully I don't read a lot of other blogs... mostly just friends blogs and I love to read what is on their hearts and the truth of life.


Something I love about blogging my ability to express myself whether is it just plain silly to the most serious things on my heart I feel it is an open forum. 


A favorite blog post of mine is probably Anxiety. It is probably my post with the most reads and it has been read and commented on my people who I know and people who I don't know which makes my heart happy even though it was probably my most serious and honestly hardest post. 


Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is  hhmmm I'm not really sure I'm a pretty open blogger... and I'm guessing if I haven't mentioned it on my blog there is probably a good reason only my friends know.  So I guess I just keep it between us.

Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are trying to make myself look better than I actually am... I want to share my flaws as well as my successes and just "keep it real".



No comments:

Post a Comment