Friday, July 5, 2013

5 min. Friday - Beautiful

Okay, so here is the deal I said I was going to join in this and so today I am actually doing it.  I have felt so busy lately that I haven't blogged at all.  BOO!  But today I join in and this link up I think is definitely worth it. Check it out by clicking the image below.
Today's prompt.
Beautiful...



Go.

This is an easy topic for me to talk about today as I have been pondering it a lot in the last few weeks.  I have been struggling with the feeling of inadequacy and the sneaky lies that come with being envious of others. I feel other designers create more beautiful designs than me, have more creative thoughts, other girls are more beautiful (without even trying), everyone seems to have such beautiful families and I find myself so lacking it is overwhelming.  And then of course I remember I am just as God has made me.  I work for His glory, I adorn the body He has given me not to expose it to this world but to equip it and glorify Him. And I wonder can my wicked heart be satisfied?

STOP.

well that's it.  Unedited and just my ramblings of introspection.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! You are so beautiful and unique. Don't believe the lies that say you aren't good enough. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you joined in! FMF is so much fun! You are beautiful in and out! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your post; I love introspections and ramblings...welcome to my writing most of the time, haha. Hope you will come back for more FMF!

    ReplyDelete