|Couldn't find the actual shot...this is behind the scenes.|
|Some of the most amazing women whom I love!|
|Some of my youth group - this is the seniors I graduated with.|
Things I loved about my youth group:
- I got to help lead music - and we had some super talented musician which was really fun.
- Served dinner at Union Gospel Mission once a month to the homeless - life changing
- We went to Israel!
- I was introduced to David Wilcox by my youth pastor. LOL
- Pancake breakfast at stinkin' early in the morning - sacrifices a youth pastor makes are CRAZY!
- Some of the people I graduated with I had known since I was a baby and still know today.
- Summer Camp - although we combined with another church youth group we went every summer to Jan Kay Ranch and I even went back as a Jr. Counselor and Co Counselor.