Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blanks to be filled in ;)

So it's Wednesday and I'm just filling in the blanks from last Friday and I have so much else to post but I really just wanted to keep up with this weekly tradition so I went for it.  I will hopefully recap my past weekend soon.  I'm still doing some internal processing. And I got my first blog post request which is really exciting to me so I will be working on that post to get up soon!


Here are the questions:



If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is going to Africa on a safari.


Pickle juice popsicles is something I like that other people think is weird.



If my life were a movie right now, the title would be   Wait and See 


Three things I am looking forward to this month are well one already happened and that was the Hope Mommies retreat I helped with this weekend (more on that to be blogged later), another also already happened my little sister is ENGAGED!!!!   and   I have a teeth cleaning at the dentist which I love teeth cleanings!!!  I'm weird I know.



Congratulations Leah and Jonathan!!!!
My favorite song to sing in the shower is Father I Adore You (in English and Spanish)


If I found out that the production of    Lever 2000   was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
One thing I'll never grow tired of is the sun rise and set and fresh flowers or plants in my house.
These pictures are all of the sun while I drive to work. Straight off my phone camera!






No comments:

Post a Comment