Friday, April 13, 2012

It's almost Saturday.

Today is a good day because it's Friday.  This week has been very tiresome and I need a few days away from the office.


The best thing I did all week was opening week Rangers game!


The current weather is I think it's pretty nice, but maybe pretty windy.  I won't know for sure 'til I go out for lunch since my office building has no windows.


The best thing about spring is that everything is blooming and so green!


A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is strangely enough I think I'm leaning toward the colored jean.  It may have been a fall trend that I'm catching onto late but I think I might like it with some adorable wedges or pumps!





A person who made me smile this week was my friend Alana, she is doing me a huge favor and I thought it was super sweet so it made me smile.


The most delicious thing I ate all week was dinner last night for sure!  My friend Ashley and I like to co-cook when us two couples get together and we do a pretty fantastic job I must say.  Last night was Giada's Chicken Saltimbocca with garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and king bread rolls.  I really should have taken a picture... but this is what the chicken looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment