So I'm just going to answer the same questions she answers. And she get her questions from here.
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up.
- As an adult, my dream job would be wedding planner/event planner for the rich or to be Martha Stewart... without the legal scandal ;)
- When I was younger I wanted to be just like my high school mentor Lisa L. - she is awesome!
- The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and my brother was the lion. Mom made our costumes and my stuffed dog was Todo.
- My favorite childhood toy was dress ups and pretend. I loved to "be a teacher" and play "olden times".
- The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I probably when I pinched my brother or when I would sass mouth.
- I get daily inspiration from friends, and people who love and serve the Lord. ... oh and TED TV.
So that's it for this week's Fun filled Friday! Get it!?! heehee