Friday, November 16, 2012

Busy busy bee.

It's Friday, this has been a crazy week.  I feel as though I haven't stopped at all and honestly I'm not even sure how I got to Friday.  Like when you get to a destination and don't remember any of the drive... uhh yeah kinda scary.  So sorry to my fantastic and loyal readers but I haven't anything too ground breaking for you this week as pretty much my fun projects have been on hold for work.

One upside to being a designer/photographer though it sometimes your work is fun to show.  And this week I had the extreme pleasure of a newborn photo shoot!  Yay!  So here are some of the shots we got.







Isn't she just so cute!!!!  Such a little sweetie. 

________________________________________________________
Well I can't just not fill in the blanks on a good Friday as this so here you go:

I'd rather be
sewing... I REALLY want to finish a project I have been working on.  I can't figure out if it's healthy to desire to finish a project so you can blog about it more than just actually wanting to accomplishing the project.  

Something I have been challenged with lately is getting the right amount of sleep.  I don't know what that is, I either feel exhausted or guilty.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving I think. I don't generally look forward to any holiday but I think it will be really fun to head to camp (my brother's house) for Thanksgiving with the fam...minus my hubby.  Super sad face!

A super random factoid about me is I really like sentence structure, grammar and punctuation.  You would think that would make me better at it but I'm going to equate it to appreciating art.  You can appreciate it but that doesn't make you an artist.

I want to remove the "beauty mark" that is near my left eyebrow.


Alright back to the grinding stone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment