Monday, January 16, 2012

Fill it in and Make it Up!

Wow this weekend was super busy!  We celebrated my hubby's 31st birthday on Friday and the weekend was non-stop from there. Friday I spent the day prepping the house and food for the party (I will post pictures soon) but this meant I didn't have time for my Friday fill in the blanks post.  


this was the party invite.
So as usual I am playing catch up and going with Make it Up Monday :)


The last thing I ate was TLC breakfast bar, that's pretty much what I eat on the way to work everyday.
The last song I listened to was Norah Jones Come Away with Me
Using the letters in my name I can spell strangest question ever... but let's go with it.  {Constance}... stance, ace, cent, not, case, one, none, cant, case,cast, once, con,... I don't know probably more but I don't have time for this heehee
If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black.  Maybe boring but you can dress up or down in black, it is slimming, it can have an "artistic" feel.
If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find my Kindle, ear buds, sales tax payment to mail out today, wallet, receipts, lotion, makeup bag, sunglasses, lip gloss, comb/pick, (I'm actually traveling pretty light today).
When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to  work. ;)
My all time favorite song to dance to is I'm not really sure of an exact song but I know it would be a country song and it would probably be a fairly fast one.  I love two-stepping with my honey.... even though we haven't gone it forever.




Hope you all had a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment