Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh to Travel!

This Friday's Fill in the Blanks all have to do with travel!  I love to travel and after Phil graduates we are going on a trip.  We don't know exactly what we are doing yet but there is talk about road tripping in a mobile home around the country or perhaps an adventure to Hawaii.  Oh that will be so exciting!


My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Israel in 2000


 Rome, New Zealand, Africa are somewhere I'd love to go someday.


I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading (love the Kindle for this) or snoozing.


My three must-haves when I travel are water!( I get so dehydrated), iPhone,  camera


My favorite travel companion is  Phil, my hubby! 


California

Colorado
The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is probably when my family was traveling from Paris to Germany via train and we weren't quite quick enough to get off at our stop and my Mom threw her suitcase out the door and told my sister to jump off the moving train!  The suitcase went under the train and the emergency system stopped the train.  We all deboarded and were greeted on the side of the train by German yelling train officials. It was interesting - Mom still hasn't lived that one down.


The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is I'm not a picky eater at all so it is hard to think of a super exotic food that I've tried... maybe a street vendor food in Mexico - that's a bit risky I guess but the food itself was fine.  Or falafel in Israel?  





If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in San Diego, California

 I have been to    seventeen  
states in the U.S.
Texas!, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, California


Want to join the fun?  Link up with The Little Things We Do.


1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit Israel some day! My grandparents went many years ago and they loved it!

    ReplyDelete