Friday, January 6, 2012

Filling it In {Friday} Free Time



It's interesting to me that today's blanks all have to do with "free time".  As I read the questions I realized that I first better define what I believe free time is. 
I think free time is when I don't have a specific task or responsibillity that needs to be accomplished at that time.



Here are the questions:


One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is work on a craft project. Next up... making vases out of wine bottles!


When I have free time I tend to paint my nails!
New fav color!
If I had an entire day completely to myself I would get a pedicure.  Go shopping.  Work on a my craft project. Oh and I would probably go buy an iPhone 4... cause my 3GS is becoming super slow!


I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) alone.  If I'm with others it doesn't feel like free time to me.


Most of my free time happens when Phil is studying or at work in the evenings or on the weekends.


The best thing about free time is accomplishing things I WANT to accomplish with no time frame around it.


The next time I have free time I should probably clean my house (which includes cleaning out the refrigerator) or go to the gym (or on a run), also I need to update my online portfolio oh and I need to plan Phil's b-day party decor and food... haha this is why I had to define "free time" - I don't know what it is but instead, I'll probably read my book club novel - 11/22/63 by Stephen King.








No comments:

Post a Comment