Friday, October 19, 2012

Benji's Birthday! Today my nephew was born.

One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is probably not going to do much relaxing this weekend so I scratched that... but I am going to be celebrating my birthday a little early with some friends and one infamous Murder Mystery Dinner... stay tuned pics, a recap and hopefully a little video will be posted for the curious.

A big pet peeve of mine is driver's ignoring all traffic/construction signs waiting until the last minute to merge....NOT OKAY!

I am really loving fall! Here is a pic of my mantel fall decor!


The rain is a good thing... haha umm that's a song for those who don't know ;)  Anyway, I don't really have any other thoughts on rain right now.

My favorite girly indulgence is either nail polish or sappy cheesy romantic movies!

A song I always get stuck in my head is hmm I don't know.  But when I want to sing something the first thing that always pops into my head before anything is Father, I Adore You but not in English - in Spanish.  I learned it when we were prepping for a mission trip to Guatemala when I was in high school and it stuck.

The best cure for stress is shoot if I know.  In other news:  EE cards are FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!  So I thought I would share a few of my favs with you now:







No comments:

Post a Comment