Monday, June 18, 2012

Fashion Trends

How do you know what is hot?  Do you care about what styles are in store for the future?  Are Euro and New York runways a top concern of yours?  I'm guessing that your answer is probably no!  I like to think I somewhat care to know what is going on especially when it comes to color. But in reality I don't have the time, money or energy to care about what is truly on the forefront of fashion. And when I saw the latest post by a color expert I follow and value incite from I couldn't help but feel as though the fashion industry is as sick of itself as we are.  I mean seriously there are a lot of things that walk down the runways that I just don't "get" but this one seems like a designer just gave the bird and moved on.




Sorry Leatrice but this ain't gonna fly. And if this is "revealing" of future fashion please consider me unfashionable!

And can anyone tell me why everyone in the audience along the aisle has on tennis shoes?  umm weird, no?  Okay okay I haven't been to any Euro/NY fashion shows but I wouldn't wear tennies....

mmmmmmmmmmm  ok that's all for now. :)




1 comment:

  1. oh my word! this is hilarious... def one of the ugliest things i've ever seen. great post though :)

    ReplyDelete