Friday, July 27, 2012

I am/have/hope/can/dream...




A slew of blanks are back... and as usual I am stumped by at least one question.

I am a people-pleaser. It's annoying and tiring but it's kind of like an addiction and I haven't found a reason good enough to make me quit. ;)



I have always been bad with change. Ask my Mom she will be the FIRST to tell you. I guess I need to work on it, although I think I have in some ways but in other ways I'm just as dreadful as when I was a stubborn Kindergartner.


I hope to have children.


I can sew! I am very proud of this. I always thought it quite intimidating but now that I have started I think I have a knack for it! A little trial and error sometimes but I'm learning quickly! 


I dream of living in a house with a wrap around porch.


The way to my heart is showing me little ways you are thinking of me. Whether it is by doing something kind for me, or leaving a note, or completely surprising me - I am a total sucker for acts of kindness.


I am passionate about hmmm I feel perturbed that I don't know the answer to this. I would say design or typography or photography because those are things I love but when I think of passionate I don't think I would live up to others passionate all consuming lifestyle in those things. Probably the thing I am most passionate about design-wise is designing for non-profits(especially small ones without big budgets)! I think organizations doing work for others need and should have good design so I will do my best to design for lots of non-profits as long as I'm designing.



Hope you had a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment