Monday, August 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday...on a Monday


I am proud of my parents.  They have been married 33 years, home educated their children (who have all gone to college; soon-to-be all graduated from college; and have made it through without student loan debt), seen all three children married off to amazing Christ following people, 
started and run their own business to support the family, and so much more!

This weekend I will host a baby shower for my friend!  I am very excited about it but I've got to get my rear in gear and start making things and prepping!

A secret dream I have is to live in a different state at some point in my life. I know it's a sad thought to move away from friends and family but I want to experience more than just Texas.  I love Texas but I have just always wanted to try somewhere else too, to know something else, to see the beauty of somewhere else.

I can't handle whistling. As we speak someone is walking by my cube whistling and I growled out loud in my annoyance.  I'm glad they are happy enough to whistle but it bothers me.

The most annoying thing in the entire world is SMACKING!  haha who is surprised by this answer?  Oh, no one... good. It's true I am unashamedly annoyed by smacking.

The most relaxing thing in the entire world is hanging out in the back of a pick up truck in the middle of nowhere starring at the stars with the music blasting or with friends playing the guitar! (haven't done this since college but I love it and I don't think there is anything more chill!

I think everyone should pursue what they love.  I love designing and I'm so glad it's my job as well as my hobby and I am so proud of my hubby who went back to school to be a PA instead of settling for a career he wasn't excited about.


Well that's it folks.  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I sure did...I'll blog about it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment