Friday, August 10, 2012

It's August again!

And so it begins!  It was around this time last year that I blogged about starting to worry about the holidays etc.; I know that seems crazy but once Aug. hits my family explodes in birthday celebrations and then the holidays begin.  So it seems fitting to me that this week's blanks are all centered around birthdays.


The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 30!  Yikes! I'm a little worried how I am going to handle this birthday. 

My favorite birthday to date was not sure...my last b-day was pretty amazing. 20's themed since I was celebrating my last year in the 20's.



Birthdays make me feel anxious.

The worst birthday I ever had was I'm not sure how old I was but sometime in high school but my parents tried to throw me a surprise party cause I hadn't planned anything and only two people showed up.  Sometimes Oct. b-days really stink cause it is such a busy time of year.

When I was born October 1982...the 25th. I was 6lbs 12oz... I think.  I have a ceramic shoe that is painted with the actual stats... I'll have to verify. I was born in San Bernardino, CA.

So far my favorite age has been I think 24. It was a year full of  great heartache and great happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment