Monday, November 14, 2011

Make-It-up Monday on repeat

Well darn it. I missed it again. Fill-in-the-Blank Friday is becoming a repeat on Make-it-Up Monday. Better late than never??? I hope.  As I read through these questions quickly I felt like they are going to be challenging to answer.  I'm not really sure why I felt so much pressure... it's not like there is a right answer or something.  Hope you enjoy and happy Monday!



  1. My favorite new blog of the moment is ... hmm I don't really read a lot of blogs.  I probably should, Pinterest has been a great way for me to find some awesome blogs but I'm just not good about going back and "checking up" about what is going on. The gal who has these blanks is thelittlethingswedo which has been a great challenge to join in on.


  2. Something I am thankful for is my hubby.  He is so fun, even when times are hard he can find something to laugh about and enjoy.




  3. Something that made me laugh this week was my husband buying a fog machine so our "rock band" playing would be more "authentic"... oh my! I need to take video of it and share.


  4. An item that is currently on my wish list is boots, I really want more flat boots black and brown. and also to update my Adobe software from CS3 to CS5!




  5. I am excited about editing all the cute kiddo portraits I took this weekend!


  6. If I were a color I would be PANTONE 377 C... LOL what?  You didn't expect me to say green did you?
    How cute is this!!!!
    And this!


  7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by napping to a football game snuggled in a blanket on the couch with my hubby.



1 comment:

  1. Connie! i agree: chilly fall sundays are the best for snuggling under a blanket and falling asleep to a football game while next to the Mr!! i want more flat boots too :)

    ReplyDelete