We found some Harry Potter glasses and we just couldn't not (yeah it's a double negative... it's that intense) try them on! Haha they were awesome and Mom was a good sport.
|She's gonna kill me for posting this.|
But in all my haste to leave normal life for the day I failed to post Fill in the Blank Friday. So today is Make-it-Up Monday ;) So here we go:
- My favorite thing about this week was/is well hands down it was Friday's adventure to Canton!
- Colder weather makes me want to wear tons of layers and hide under blankets. And eat soup and drink hot tea.
- Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are crafting, and my girl friends. I treasure their friendships and it gives me great joy to hang out with each of them.
- If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose probably boots! all kinds of boots. If I didn't feel ridiculous wearing them in the summer I probably would.
- My personality type is Type A! I'm a first born and I live up to the stereo types. I once took a very long and detailed personality profiling test for perspective career analysis - the results were amazing. I'll share it sometime! -- a suggested job for me was a Taxidermist. LOL
- I have a serious problem resisting pajamas when I'm at home. please don't turn me in to What Not To Wear
- My favorite color to wear is teal. All shades of teal. but I used to only wear brown. Ah the good ol' days. My art friends in college even started calling me brown. :)