Monday, November 7, 2011

Make-it-Up Monday

I took the day off from "normal" life this past Friday.  I left all my usual responsibilities for another day and I headed to Canton Trade Days with my Mom, Sister-in-law and Nephew (his 14 months so he didn't mind).  We shopped for bargain deals and we found some great finds and steals-of-deals :)  It was so fun and I can't wait to post pictures of the projects I will be creating.

We found some Harry Potter glasses and we just couldn't not (yeah it's a double negative... it's that intense) try them on!  Haha they were awesome and Mom was a good sport.
She's gonna kill me for posting this.



But in all my haste to leave normal life for the day I failed to post Fill in the Blank Friday.  So today is Make-it-Up Monday ;)  So here we go:


  1. My favorite thing about this week was/is well hands down it was Friday's adventure to Canton! 
  2. Colder weather makes me  want to wear tons of layers and hide under blankets. And eat soup and drink hot tea. 
  3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are  crafting, and my girl friends.  I treasure their friendships and it gives me great joy to hang out with each of them.
  4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose  probably boots!  all kinds of boots.  If I didn't feel ridiculous wearing them in the summer I probably would.
  5. My personality type is  Type A! I'm a first born and I live up to the stereo types.  I once took a very long and detailed personality profiling test for perspective career analysis - the results were amazing.  I'll share it sometime! -- a suggested job for me was a Taxidermist.  LOL
  6. I have a serious problem resisting pajamas when I'm at home. please don't turn me in to What Not To Wear 
  7. My favorite color to wear is  teal. All shades of teal. but I used to only wear brown.  Ah the good ol' days. My art friends in college even started calling me brown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment