Friday, March 23, 2012

Colorful Friday!

Oh how I LOVE color.  I love to learn about color, see color, play with color so I am very excited that today's Fill in the blank questions all center around COLOR!!!  So fun!  Also I thought it was interesting that today as I was deciding what to where I chose to combine an orange small patterned shirt with a bright pink sweater.  I told myself that it was just a little bit of "color blocking".  Yeah I'm nerdy like that.


My favorite color is overall it's green.


My home decor color palette includes mostly green, brown, blue with accents of other colors.

Other people always tell me I look good in the color light pink, dark purple (colors that I admittedly avoided for many years)


The color I detest is  this is a very hard question for me because I pretty much think that any color can be beautiful in a specific context... but one I have the hardest time with for my own use is bright orange.
Although maybe I should embrace it - cause this laundry room  is awesome!
If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be in college the answer was most definitely brown.  so weird I know but I had an overwhelming about of brown, to the point that my classmates nick-named me Brown. I have since made a conscious effort to keep an array of colors in my wardrobe so as to not be boring.  Probably jewel tones would be the majority of what you would see though.


A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is red.  I hardly own any red because it makes me look all splotchy.  I can accent with it is super small amounts but a whole shirt and I look ... well not good.
Maybe I should try red pants cause this is a super cute outfit.


The color of my favorite dress is magenta or black or maybe a flower pattern... I don't know!







No comments:

Post a Comment