Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First day of Spring 60 Days until Graduation!

Woohoo!  Talk about spring fever and senioritis hitting hard.  No I'm not talking about my husband I am in fact talking about me!  I love Spring it brings green - greener than you remember from last year, strong storms (I love 'em), pretty flowers, all the neighbors outside, backyard bird watching resumed, and much needed extended sun time!  Ah I feel refreshed just thinking about it.  And this year Spring brings with it only 60 days - SIXTY - 6.0. days until Phil walks across the stage and finishes PA school!


Oh how I cannot wait!  I'm so excited for him to be finished - although he will still have to study and take the PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam) which he has registered to take June 7!!! He has work so so hard, driving 1+hour each way everyday to get to school, study crazy hours, be Vice President of his PA class and all the extra work that comes with that, maintain a marriage, be involved in church fellowship, play in community soccer leagues and still have time to have a little fun (well only sometimes).  I know he will feel such a great sense of accomplishment and pride (little p not big P) to have completed this journey.  I am so proud of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment