Friday, March 30, 2012

fRiDaY...here is to hoping for a better weekend than last.

It's time to  fill in the blanks.  Some of these are really getting deep.  I'll try to keep it light-hearted or at least short.


My greatest strength is living up to my name - constant.  I am a very faithful person and if I say I will do something I do it - even if I really really don't want to.


My greatest weakness is being a worrier and a people-pleaser.


People always compliment me on my teeth/smile.


If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me looking at my phone.


The most cozy place in all the world is my bed of course.  I have also recently found that I go there when I am feeling down or worried or just to withdraw I just want to hunker down and hide away. - I've spent a lot of time there this week.


Something new that I tried recently was buying clothes without trying them on first.... it hasn't really worked out for me.


This weekend I would like to get a lot of my freelance work under way.  I have a huge project that I need to make good headway on and a few other items like my sister's wedding invitations that need a good deal of work done on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment