Sunday, March 4, 2012

From SL,UT

Okay well the title is a little outrageous but hey that's how you get readers right!?!  haha.  Anyway, I'm in Utah, Salt Lake City specifically and apparently there is a t-shirt that simply says SL,UT... stay classy Salt Lake.

I'm here for a work trade show so my days have been spent setting up our booth and working the booth.  Not too exciting.  I wish it were summer I would make more of a point to be outside but it's mostly been in the 30's and that is just cold to me.  

well that's the back of my in our booth anyway.
Custom College binders... that's why we are here, that's what we do.
Me feet are tired of standing so I plopped myself in my hotel bed and decided it was a good chance to catch up on my blog postings especially since I missed my Fill in the Blank Friday.


The highlight of my week was taking Arden (one of my Beagles) over to a friends for the weekend.  I wasn't excited to send him away for 5 days but I think it turned out to be a highlight because he was just so darn cute when we dropped him off.  He was so nervous about a new place and they have a cat that he was super scared of.  Every time I talked to him or pet him he just seemed reassured.  It warmed my heart.  Gosh what a basket case I will be with kids one day if my pup can get me so nostalgic.
sweet Arden.
If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be hmm I have had people attempt to classify it  but I'm not exactly sure, it's a combination of modern and traditional... so I did a little research and in interior design terms this style is called Transitional.  I think this article sums it up pretty well.


Here are a few pics of my house.  I should probably take some updated pics.




My first vehicle was a 1990 ( I think) silver Nissan Stanza!  I loved that car.  It was my Dad's car and when I got my driver's license my Dad put a big silver bow on it and passed it down to me.  Dad even replaced the transmission and we drove it till it had about 300,000 miles on it.
GXE 4-door Sedan - booya!
An item I need to have in my day in order to function is right now it is coffee.  I want to change that so I don't have to have my morning caffeine in order to function and survive the day.


My favorite way to waste time is it varies.  I look at Facebook or play games on my phone, blog, read, paint my nails, Pinterest, figure out my next craft.  


Right now I could really go for a massage.  Standing all day is rough when you aren't busy or moving around much.  I feel a bit compacted.


This weekend I will be  well since it is the weekend and I am in Utah that seems like the best answer.
heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment