Friday, September 28, 2012

Rockin' down memory lane

I've been pretty quite this week as far as blogging.  I just haven't finished any projects or really had much to say.  But I thought I would at least get a fill in the blank Friday in.


My first memory is foggy. ;) I have the worst memory when it comes to remembering things from my childhood. I remember kindergarten pretty well but that seems kind of late for a first memory.

My first love was since I don't want to answer this question the way I think it is meant to be answered I'm going cheat and answer with the first hobby I loved was... rubber stamping!  I was an addict and I think I was only probably 12... but my Mom would take me to classes on how to make cards and crafts with rubber stamps.  All my $$ went to adding to my collection  and I truly LOVED it!

My very first favorite color was I don't really know.  I remember in 4th grade I had a purple and a turquoise pair of Keds which I LOVED... so maybe those?

The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when I  had my first job, lived with a roommate in Lewisville and had to start paying my own car insurance.

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is depends on the morning.  If it is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or every other Friday I stumble to my bathroom for my towel and then go to the other bathroom to take a shower.  If it's Wednesday or every other Friday I stumble to the kitchen and make coffee, let the dogs outside and plop at my desk to start working.  On the weekends... it's never the same.

The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was ... probably New Kids on the Block... or Amy Grant I'm not really sure.


My first car was a silver 1992 Nissan Stanza! It was my Dad's car first but when I was 16 he tied a big silver bow to the front and gave it to me!  It was awesome!  I still love that car.  We kept in until it had 300+K miles on it, sold it to some of my friends for $500 and they drove it til it completely died.

No comments:

Post a Comment