Monday, September 10, 2012

100th Post!!!

This is officially my 100th post!  I feel a little sense of accomplishment.  Thanks for everyone who has taken the time to read my musings that have quite a range of topics.  I thought just for fun I would let you know what some of my top posts have been (in case you missed it),what some of my favorites have been, and some great ones that just maybe didn't get a lot of reads.



Top 5 Posts:
Recipe Binder
Bottle Spray Painting
The Bird Walk - this one always surprises me!  But apparently dick thistle bird gets googled a lot. LOL!
PA School Tried to Kill My Marriage
Anxiety


My Top Fav 5 Posts:


Naming of my blog

My Refurb Project

My Kindle Case

All Lovey-Dovey
ROAD RAGE


5 Posts I'm surprised haven't gotten more reads:
Healthy Recipes...well mostly

New Music Shout Out - bought concert tickets to one of these bands for Oct.3 (I'M SO EXCITED), also got an email thanking me for the shout out from Haley!!!

Workplace Evil

Sun Pictures - I even made a video that no one watched.  oh well.

10 Year High School Reunion

That's all for now.  Hope you get to enjoy some posts you might have missed along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment