Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!!! Yippee

I'm so glad it is Friday!  Do I say that every week???  Well maybe but this week seemed extra long to me and I didn't get any chance to blog so this post seems extra important.


This morning on my way to work I was listening to Christmas music ('tis the season) and the Hallelujah Chorus began to play right as the sun peaked up over the clouds that were laying low on the horizon which created the most spectacular orange and pink beams across the sky, it was definitely one of those eternal moments that will be treasured up in my heart.  I tried to take a picture but it didn't turn out as I had hoped, though I will share it anyway.


Hallelujah!
The kingdom of this world
Is become the kingdom of our Lord,
And of His Christ, and of His Christ;
And He shall reign for ever and ever,


Okay Fill it in Time:
My most favorite "little thing" is finding a new music artist I haven't heard before! I generally play them on repeat over and over until I know the music like it plays every day on the radio!


I give anything to visit my Compassion kiddo in Kenya! His name is Zakayo Parit and I wish I could see his world and watch him play soccer and play the piano and meet the people that work there providing for him and his family.




I can't believe Phil graduates PA school in 5 months. ... sooo close! I'm just so curious as to what life for us will look like next.


The one thing I'd like to achieve today is This is an interesting question because I didn't have a plan to achieve anything or even a desire.  My thoughts for the day were go to work, finish Bible Study lesson at lunch, receive UPS delivery with new camera lens, get tamales I ordered, vacuum under furniture when I get home, grab some dinner, go to bible study, Scott, Anne and Boone arrive for a quick spend the night.  so that's it. No goals.... just doing the day ;)


The last thing I want to do today is battle a headache.  My neck and shoulders are so tight that I feel a headache coming on.  Nothing worse that ruining a Friday with a headache.


If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: The PSA statement I would like to share is   It's not all about YOU!  Stop getting your feelings hurt so easily, stop being so easily offended, set aside your giant pride - when you do it make life a lot easier!!!! (P.S. I'm not saying I get it right all the time or even most of the time... I'm just saying)


My favorite candle scent is ...I don't know... I LOVE candles though.  The one I buy on repeat is aromatherapy from Bath and Body Works ... I need a scentportable of this at work ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment