Friday, December 30, 2011

Late night Fillin' It In {Friday}! Happy New Year!

I took the day off work to be home with my hubby while he is on his 2 week school break.  Last night we went with some friends to see a movie and then hung out until way too late catching up which was so wonderful since they live in Arizona and we rarely get to see them.


This is our friends wedding last year in AZ.  My hubby was officiating.


And this is a cool cactus I snapped a pic of.
Anyway all that to say we slept in late today and had a nice breakfast of eggs and ham (still eating our Christmas ham-yummy).  Then hubby disappeared outside and painted a door we need to hang to replace our Master bedroom door which is ruined since we drilled a giant hole through it after locking ourselves out one morning (long story). He didn't return for quite a while and I found him raking the backyard.  This is no task for the faint of heart and I knew he wasn't coming in anytime soon.  We have 8 giant oak trees which generally each year product 100 bags of raked leaves not to mention all the acorns every other year.   This is quite the tangent ... all this to say I ended up going shopping this afternoon, then ended up with a monster headache, came home and doddled around a bit before getting ready for my evening photo gig. I'm home now and it has turned into "guys night" at my house so I have locked myself in my room and I'm blogging.... late.


Here are this week's questions:


New Years is pretty cool I think. I mean everyone around the world is celebrating the turn of the year. Of course not everyone one is celebrating at the exact same moment but that doesn't matter it is the rejoicing of a new year!


One of my New Year's resolutions will be to lose weight and to get back into exercising.


A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to read through the Bible in a Year.  I actually did this a couple years with the One Year Bible and changes translations each year which was really cool.

The most time consuming resolution I ever made was  journaling everyday.  It's really hard to do something EVERY day. And my journal was handwritten at the time and it was a very time consuming task but I'm thankful for my journals.


This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with my community group from church.


 If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to become pregnant sometime this year.   Yikes no one freak out or anything :)


 2012 is going to be full. I hope it will be full of accomplishment: beginning a career for Phil, excitement: starting a family, thrill: going sky diving, success: growing clients for CRayDesigns


Happy New Years!!!!!


Hey leave me a comment and tell me what  your New Years resolution is!



No comments:

Post a Comment