- The holiday season is time to reflect, spread the Hope of Christ, enjoy the busy time of parties with friends and family!
- Snow makes me hide - inside! I love to watch it fall from the warmth of my couch but I DON'T like snow, good thing I live in Texas, I don't see much!
- The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is mac and cheese!
- Winter is the best time for crafting because I don't want to be outside!
- I can hardly wait for Phil to graduate PA school and get a job!
- When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to make them.
- If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 5. I'm pretty neutral actually but that is a lot higher than usual so I feel pretty good.
|Siblings and Spouses on thanksgiving!|
|The pups love it though!|
|Family pic in the Snowmageddon of 2011|
|Phil enjoying throwing snow balls at me - he loves the snow!|
|Bracelet I made for my sister's b-day|