Saturday, December 3, 2011

Filling it in!

Fill in the blank...Saturday!  oops!  Missed Friday again.  But nevertheless here they are in all their fun-ness!

  1. The holiday season is time to reflect, spread the Hope of Christ, enjoy the busy time of parties with friends and family! 
  2. Siblings and Spouses on thanksgiving!

  3. Snow makes me hide - inside! I love to watch it fall from the warmth of my couch but I DON'T like snow, good thing I live in Texas, I don't see much! 
  4. The pups love it though!
    Family pic in the Snowmageddon of 2011
    Phil enjoying throwing snow balls at me - he loves the snow!
  5. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is mac and cheese! 
  6. Winter is the best time for crafting because I don't want to be outside!
  7.  I can hardly wait for Phil to graduate PA school and get a job!
  8. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to make them.

  9. Bracelet I made for my sister's b-day
  10. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 5. I'm pretty neutral actually but that is a lot higher than usual so I feel pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment