Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December

Wow, the last month of the year!  I'm not sure I have anything particularly profound to say I'm just suddenly surprised we are here!  Finally, 30 more days and we will be into 2012, a year that is a light at the end of the tunnel. More about that next year ;)



Anyway, this week for work I went to Chicago.  Other than a lay over once in the Chicago airport I have never been there and this trip was a short one.  I was disappointed that I didn't get to see downtown or eat any "Chicago style" pizza but I have hopes of going back.  One thing I did experience was the ridiculously COLD wind and while I froze I took the opportunity to observe the clothing worn by experienced northerners.  Being from Texas I just pile on my coat and the warmest wool pants and sweaters I can find.  I noticed though I was a bit over bundled comparatively.  LOL.  Tights and leggings were quite popular though and I think I would like to incorporate this style into my winter attire.






So what do you think?

What are you adding to your wardrobe this winter?


No comments:

Post a Comment